From some convention for work, Andy got this pair of sunglasses, that we immediately gave to Drew. (for obvious reasons-- we didn't want to wear them!)

The funny thing is, Drew has completely taken to them! It cracks us up! He loves, loves, loves to wear these sunglasses, and does most every day. He'll play in them, watch tv in them, run around in them. Then, when he gets tired of looking through darkened lenses, he simply pushes them up to rest on the top of his head :o) What a goof!! (and oh how we love him!)
5 comments:
I personally love the shades and can't believe Andy didn't want them...oh well, more fun for Drew! :)
What a cool baby! I can't decide who he looks like... he's just a perfect combo of you both! I love that you have a blog. It is so fun to read about what you guys are doing.
Such a HIP, COOL, Rockin' DUDE! Kids and sunglasses go together perfectly!
He is so cute, and TOTALLY reminds me of Alex! He loves to wear sunglasses too. I can't wait for them to meet eachother one of these days! By the way, when's a good month for you guys to do that this summer?
Sooooooooooo cute! lol Drew is just adorable. I love his big smile with his big glasses!
Post a Comment