Andy and I are set to go! Now we've got to get working on all the insulation, so that we can get going on all the sheetrock, so that we can hopefully have at least one room and the bathroom done enough to be 'livable' for when we've got Andy's entire family here (all 20 people in our little house) for the Burningham family reunion. We're so, so grateful, though to my family who helped us get this major, huge head start! They're so awesome!! They just left this morning, and it's already a very quiet, lonely day at our house! Good thing we've got baby coming in about 6 months when my mom gets to come back! Yea! Drew sure had a great time with all the attention he recieved from the 6 adults here who all love him-- he'll be glad to have family back in town again!
Here are some pics from our adventures. I didn't get enough of them while they were working-- I got the whole process on video, but wasn't too good about pictures. Most of these were taken on the last day-- when we were all done :o)

Drew and Grandpa Clayson (my dad) cuddling while we all watch Americal Idol

Drew and Grandma Julie (my mom). Drew is oh so happy because Grandma gave him chocolate pudding - yum!

Drew and Mommy doing what we do best: watching and cheering on the guys!

The hard working men

The Gang!

This sign says it all (B&B are my grandparents: Bevan and Betty!)
7 comments:
Your basement sounds like it's going to be wonderful! How nice to have all of that help from your family. We love having our finished basement, although it doesn't sound as big as yours! Poor Drew with the rash and everything. Glad you guys are all doing better!
Ahh, it was so good to see pictures of your parents! Happy times! And the basement sounds GREAT!
so cute! I love your family! How exiting to have your basement up and running!!!!
The Claysons! You have such a great family that I know about! The basement sounds awesome! Good work guys!
Hey Kimra, this is Briana (used to be Gwinnup) I found you through Carissa's blog! I just wanted to say how cute your family is! and it is really fun to see pictures of your mom and dad! Hope you are doing great!
Definitely sounds like a project that is going to look awesome when done! We can't wait to see pictures. I would love to have a basement someday, but I don't think Texas has those. :)
Your basement is bigger than our whole house! Good job getting it finished! lacey
Post a Comment