

Yay! Drew is growing up so quick! He's in his own 'real' bed now. We got a little toddler bed from some friends of ours in the ward, and decided to get Drew started in it as soon as possible. We want him to be used to it before baby comes. We've got it in his room, next to his crib for now, until the time for baby comes closer. He does pretty good in it- naps are sometimes a little tricky. He usually gets up and starts playing around, and I think the majority of the time he ends up falling asleep on the floor :o) Silly Kid.
8 comments:
I love the smiles. Too cute.
Way exciting! I love that Drew always has that BIG cheesy grin on his face, too funny!
That is so funny that he falls asleep on the floor. I'm wondering how that will work out when we get Ben in a bed. Are ya'll in a two bedroom or three bedroom? Just wondering because I'm pretty sure we can't afford a three bedroom place out here and I'm thinking about how it will work out when a new little person enters our family. So ya'll are from Seattle?! I didn't know that. We ended up here because Boyd got a job with Boeing, and I think we're really going to like it here. The only downer is that it is so expensive. It's gorgeous though and the people here and great. What are some of your favorite things to do around here? Which part of Seattle are you from. Good to hear from you.
doing a bit of blog hopping and found you. seeing pictures of you makes me miss rexburg so bad! check out our blog...i'd love to keep in touch! lacey martin
sorry.... www.youngestmartin.blogspot.com
Ok so I posted already but I really love the picture of you all on the paddle boat! So cute!
I love Drews big smile! We are getting so excited to have you guys come!! Steve is super excited to play softball with Andy, he says it will be like the good ol' days! haha
Just thought I'd let you know your name came up at our dinner table tonight! We were talking about the fun things we did in Rexburg and mentioned going roller skating as a ward. We were trying to remember, was it Andy that was the really good skater?! The Courtyard days were definatley some fun ones! Softball, baseball...we miss those days!
Post a Comment