
Drew has fallen in love with his 3 stuffed animals. There's bear, cat, and dog. He cracks us up! They have to be with him when he goes down for a nap or to bed. Then, he'll take them around with him throughout the day as well. He'll feed them, give them something to drink, sit them up with him to watch Sesame Street, take them out to his picnic table for a picnic, etc. It's so cute! I guess in a way he's preparing himself for a little brother :)

5 comments:
That is so cute! I read the first line and thought I would see pictures of your neighbors! I giggled when I saw a stuffed animal! Derek is doing great his wife just had a baby and so they have 2 kids now a boy and a girl. They live in Washington and it is hard to have them far away but I they are doing great!
How hilarious! I too expected to see pictures of him with other kids. What a cute boy!
soooooooooooooo adorable! i really love the pictures of him at the picnic table and watching tv. just so cute :) you'll have to show these pictures to his own kids or wife one day!
That is so funny! Brandon does the same thing with his stuffed toys...he usually calls them his "students." lacey
hilarious! He must be such a great friend for those animals to still stick around. :) and it is good practice for that little brother.
Post a Comment