Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pony Rides and Wagons

We finally used up some free coupons we got about one year ago for free hay/pony rides at Lockwood Park today. Drew got to ride a pony and we all got to go for a hay ride behind a tractor.... not that grandiose by any means, but Drew had a blast!! (which is all that really matters!)

Drew's so funny- anytime he's in a new situation, he gets all serious. No smiles, no laughing, no being silly -which is his normal self. It makes me laugh :)
--Drew riding on Nutmeg--

I think this tractor has a max speed of 3 mph. I kept hoping the bumpy ride would put me into labor, but.... no such luck today :) --Chelsey, Drew, and Mom--

Hay really isn't that comfortable to sit on... Drew and Andy just make it look easy ;) --Drew and Daddy--

5 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Woohoo! 13 days to go! So exciting. You look great Kimra! Can't wait to see pictures of little Grant! That is so funny how Drew gets all serious when theres new stuff going on, such a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

You look WAY TOO CUTE for 8+ months pregnant :-)
Sending good vibes your way for the labour and birth.
I think of you everyday!
xo Holly

Emily said...

Ten days to go! I'm excited to see pictures of Grant! Drew is so stinking cute! I remember shopping for bedding as well and it is hard to imagine that was over a year ago!

Pugmire family said...

Kimra! I can't believe you are going to have another little one in no time at all. I would love to talk to you soon. Love, Carissa

Jill said...

Okay, so I've been checking your blog a gazillion times a day to see if you've had that little guy yet!! Hope to see pictures SOON! Good luck with everything!