Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're down to the 20's

I am so ready to be done with being pregnant!!!! :) I was excited to get on the blog today and see the little ticker in the 20's-- woohoo! Can't wait to meet this little guy.

Here's a pic of me on Sunday-- this belly of mine must be really popping out lately; I think at least 10 people at church asked how much longer I had to go. Which, roughly translated means, "Wow- you look huge!!" ;) he he



The whole 'nesting' instinct is kicking in as well... here we go! I didn't really feel it with Drew, but all of a sudden this week, I'm washing clothes, organizing, getting everything set up.... I still have 4 weeks to go! Oh boy.... here's to hoping they fly by! :)

8 comments:

Pugmire family said...

Kimra!
I cant believe you are in the 20's WOW! (It flew by for me:) I have been out of the blogging world for a month or so, its nice to see an updated picture of you. And by the way you do not look huge at all! I cant wait to see a picture of the little cutie! Love ya-Carissa

Anonymous said...

You look great! I can't believe how big Drew is getting! Hope all is going well with the family!

The Fosters said...

Well all I have to say is I wish I looked that good when I was that far along. I was huge and you can't argue that! ;) you look great!

Kirsten and Steve said...

yeah Kimra!! We are so excited for you! I love those, "how much longer?" questions...:) good luck!

Sarah said...

i think you look darling! i would never have guessed that you only had 4 weeks left!

Kristen said...

If only we all looked as good as you when we were pregnant. Ahh, here's for wishing. Best of luck with the last few weeks!

Jill said...

I have to agree that you look great! What's your secret? I'm so excited for you guys. How are you feeling about having TWO kids?! I'm nervous about that and I'm not even pregnant!

Jen said...

awwwww. Kimra, no, you really look beautiful. :) I hope little Grant comes early! He's gonna be so cute!