Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Morning

This morning is going just a little too perfectly....

I have one son happily playing with his train set while Lazytown plays in the background:

I have another son peacefully sleeping in his bassinet:

And I have been able to get a shower in and have a minute to sit and blog all before 10 am!! I was so worried about this day-- my first day on my own. My sweet mom left yesterday morning (sad day- I wish she were back already!!!), and today Andy's back to work; which leaves me here with two kids all on my own. Things, though, are going very well so far.

What am I in for this afternoon?!?

By the way, I love love love these three boys!

3 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

You lucky girl! I didn't think it would be possible to have that good of a day before 10am! I hope they keep happening for you! (I hope they happen for me!!)

LundHOMEpage said...

cute boys you have there!! hope things are going well for all of you, sounds like it was a good monday.

Unknown said...

You can do it Kimra! You have cute boys to help you. :)