
Our little Grant is 3 months old!!! Where does the time go?! Here are some facts about him and his first three months:
*He's up to about 16 or so pounds....our little chunker :)
*He is the happiest, most smiley baby I've ever met
*He has started sleeping through the night (Yeah for mom!)
*He loves his big brother. Anytime Drew is around, Grant is mezmerized by him and gives him the biggest smiles :)
*He is so incredibly easy going (which is great for us- Drew keeps us on our toes :)
*He's a cuddler (another yeah for mom and his grandmas!) here he is cuddling with my mom

*He's discovered his hands- last night he sat and watched his own arm and hand move for about 5 minutes!
*He looks like the cutest little pea in a pod when we bundle him all up before going outside. All those layers are necessary when our high temps have been below zero
And I keep saying that Drew and Grant look different from one another... then I eat my words when I come across such similar pictures as these:
DREW:

GRANT:
9 comments:
SOOOO cute!!! Wow they totally do look alike in those pictures. That's crazy! Man i miss all of you. Love ya!
I finally got on. Thanks for inviting us. Come see ours. We are going private soon so I will try and remember to add you to our invite list when I do that. By the way, the boys do look a lot alike and I just hope we are lucky enough to get some of that 80 degree weather when we head that direction here in a little bit. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
I want to pinch his cheeks! Such handsome little guys!
Your little boys are so adorable! It is crazy how much alike they look!
What a cute little boy!!! I can't believe he is 3 months, it seems like i just found out that you had had him! (Kaylee is now 8 months!)
Oh my goodness! Are they twins? Wow! How fun. I can't wait to see him. Hopefully we'll be there for the reunion this summer.
Wow the boys do look like little twins! I can't imagine Grant being more smiley than Drew given the pictures!!! lol. They are both just adorable!! :) What a cute lil family!!!!!
I think Grant looks so much like you Kimra! Although those last pics of Drew and Grant are incredible!
Wow!!! We just took ben in and he is 17 pounds. Grant is going to pass him up before we know it! What a cutie and I can't believe how much he and drew's baby pics look alike! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment