That was awesome! I love it, I'm cracking up here! You know maybe you've got something going on, those High School Musical kids are loaded already! You may have a little star on your hands!
OH MY GOSH!!! That is hilarious! He is so smart. You must listen to that song a LOT for him to know the words. haha That's funny he does the head thing in the car too. I thought it was only on the couch. Way cute though!
8 comments:
That was awesome! I love it, I'm cracking up here! You know maybe you've got something going on, those High School Musical kids are loaded already! You may have a little star on your hands!
OH MY GOSH!!! That is hilarious! He is so smart. You must listen to that song a LOT for him to know the words. haha That's funny he does the head thing in the car too. I thought it was only on the couch. Way cute though!
hehe! what a cutie! he is definitely on his way to becoming a little superstar!
This is great. Daniel enjoyed watching this video.
Wow. That is amazing that he stayed on beat the entire time! Watch out--he's starring in "High School Musical Reunion". love you guys!
HAHAHA! That's hilarious and SO cute. I love how he's moving his head the whole time. :)
Okay I'm totally still laughing! that was awesome!
Cali says...I loved your video that you made. It was funny
Love,Cali
How funny! I think you need to post it on youtube. He's such a character!
Post a Comment