Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Good Morning, Buddy!"

Grant begins to make noises in his room... he's awake!

Drew: "OH! Baby Grant wants me!!!"

Drew runs in there, stands on the side of the futon and proceeds to have a 'conversation' with him.

Drew: "Good morning, Baby Grant! It's six o cwock, see?!" (we always tell Drew he can't wake up until 6 o'clock... for a while there he thought it was kosher to wake up at 4 am!)

"Did you have good dreams?"

"Are you happy?"

Then Drew will bring in all sorts of cars, blankets, pacifiers, etc. for Grant to play with. It's usually about 10 minutes before Drew says, "Mommy, Baby Grant wants you."



This is another funny conversation I had with Drew the other day. I was trying to teach him his full name.

Me: "What's your name?"
Drew: "Drew Burringham"
Me: "What's my name?"
Drew: "Mommy Burringham"
Me: "What's daddy's name?"
Drew: "Daddy Burringham"
Me: "What's your brother's name?"
Drew (very sincerely says): "Pacifier Burringham"!!!

Oh, so that's his name?? Right.... :)

3 comments:

Julie Clayson said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm dying of laughter right now. That is SO cute!!! I miss those boys SO much!!! I need to come up there PRONTO! Don't you think? =) Love ya sis!

Julie Clayson said...

woops i just realized mom was signed in when she showed me this post.... that's why the comment comes up as her, but it's reall me, your lil sis who loves you oh so much. =) xoxo

Aggieland Mom said...

LOL! That is so funny! What a kid. You know, for a long time while we were in Rexburg, we thought it was "Birmingham"... whoops. We love you guys!