Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Life

I was talking with my mom earlier today, and somehow the blog came up. I was telling her how I've been in a blogging rut lately.

"I just don't have any 'big events' to blog about....", I said, "I feel like every post I do is about my kids."

"Yes", said my wise mother :), "But, your kids are your life, and isn't that what your blog is all about anyway?"

So true, mom, so true. My family is my life, and I'm so grateful for them each and every day!!!

So, here you have it-- yet another post about my kids :)

My sweet little baby just cut his first tooth! He also loves to smile for the camera And, here's his "happy noise"-- it makes me laugh whenever he does it :)


With all the nice weather we've been spending a lot more time outdoors. Last week sometime, Drew was having the time of his life with a frisbee. He got himself laughing so hard throwing that thing around... I had fun catching it all on camera :) On Saturday Andy and I turned the music up loud to just dance around/get a little exercise in. Drew will normally just 'rock' in his chair. But, this particular day he chose to get up and dance with us! So cute, so funny! Too bad I didn't think to get the camera out until he was running low on gas :)

6 comments:

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

SOOOOOO cute!!!!!! Man i miss all of you guys. Love you tons!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! haha The videos made me laugh so hardddddddd

Pugmire family said...

Kimra,
Your children truly are adorable. Love the new post. Hope all is well miss you!

Jen said...

Kimra I LOVE your posts! I wish I had little ones to post about so I love reading yours :) Thanks for keeping us posted on your happy life and cute family!!!

Crystal said...

They are sooo cute I can't believe how old they are already... time goes so fast. hope everything is going well for you!

Amanda Chamberlain said...

Kimra, I'm laughing so hard watching Drew dance! What cute kids you have! Miss you...