OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I can't believe how big they both have gotten since i saw them last. Only a few more months!!!! It seems SO far away though. =( Grant will be 13 months by the time i see him. CRAZY. I love Drew's laugh too. I have the cutest nephews in the WORLD!!!! Love you all!
Oh Kimra I have neglected your blog!! Forgive me. You have been up to lots of fun family visits, and great sites to see. Your boys crack me up, Drew is hilarious and Grant is so dang cute and he's only 9 months!! Oh they get cuter every day Kimra. This video was great, contagious laughing. :) I can't wait to see your basement when you are finished with all your details. You guys have worked hard!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I can't believe how big they both have gotten since i saw them last. Only a few more months!!!! It seems SO far away though. =( Grant will be 13 months by the time i see him. CRAZY. I love Drew's laugh too. I have the cutest nephews in the WORLD!!!! Love you all!
Oh Kimra I have neglected your blog!! Forgive me. You have been up to lots of fun family visits, and great sites to see. Your boys crack me up, Drew is hilarious and Grant is so dang cute and he's only 9 months!! Oh they get cuter every day Kimra. This video was great, contagious laughing. :) I can't wait to see your basement when you are finished with all your details. You guys have worked hard!
I love Grant's hair. That is great. Your kids are so cute. It looks like you guys are having fun this summer.
I love the laughing. Isn't that the best sound in the world?
Post a Comment