Sunday, August 9, 2009

That Hair Rocks!!!

Last week we went to a Riverhawk's game (the local little baseball team here in Rockford). As we were sitting there watching the game, we heard a dad and his kids coming near us. Here is what we heard:

Dad: "Okay guys, where were we sitting again?"

Little boy: "Dad, just look for the little boy with the mohawk!!!"

We all got a good laugh out of that-- our child is now a landmark :) But seriously, how could you not love Grant's chubby little cheeks and his signature mohawk!?! We sure do!!!



On a sadder note.... yesterday I was giving all the boys haircuts. In a moment of insanity, I chopped it off!! :( I always do that-- cut their hair shorter than I mean to. Oh well-- it'll grow back, and I have lots and lots of pictures to document the cute mohawk while it lasted :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey! It was great talking to you the other day!! Now I just have to get you down here for a visit!!!

BrittanyW said...

His hair is so cute. He has more then my girls do. I wish I could put some bows in his hair to practice for when my girls have enough for a hairdo. Cute boys!!!