Thursday, September 3, 2009

We love Chicago

Last week we had my brother and his wife here for a visit. It was a lot of fun getting to spend time with them. We took one day and headed into the city. It was perfect temperature, but so cloudy and overcast.... the only bad thing about that was that it ruined plans to head up the Sears Tower. Oh well-- they'll just have to come back :)

Drew fell in love with them, and kept saying, "I wove Steven and Wuarwa!" (he can say his L's, so he said Laura so cute!)

4 comments:

Pugmire family said...

How fun-ok I love Drews expression in the first picture...priceless!

Aggieland Mom said...

We love to Chicago too! You know, we stayed a block from Millennium park and we didn't have time to go! Maybe when we finally come see you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh Chicago is fantastic. Lots to do there and so little time. I love that picture of Drew and Andy, great artistic shot!

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

Looks fun. I LOVE that second picture of drew. He is so cute! And i still can't believe how big Grant is getting. His little foot looks like if you poked it with a pin it would deflate, or just pop like a baloon. hehe I love it! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!!!! =) Love ya!