Sunday, October 11, 2009

One year ago today


I was cuddling this little cutie



NOW, I get to cuddle, laugh with, chase, tickle, play with, squeeze, and adore this little cutie

Oh, what a difference a year makes (and how fast it goes!)

GRANT :
*is so super chunky, we can hardly believe, it--uhh... 27 + lbs chunky-- although with all his moving around, he's starting to thin out :)
*is the happiest baby ever!
*is cruising along all the furniture, walls, etc., and has even taken a few steps on his own!
*knows how to sign "more"-- which we're so glad about. It used to be "YELLLLLL!!!!" when he wanted more food. Now we get a nice, quiet, calm "clap, clap, clap" :)
*loves to tease and make us laugh. He puts things in his mouth, and just leaves them hanging out there forever-- until one of us notices and laughs about it :) Already a little performer!
*is a cuddly little guy. I love it! He'll just lay his head on my shoulder and snuggle with me for a minute multiple times a day. Ahhhh, melts my heart!
*loves his big brother, and his brother loves him!

We Love our little Grant! We are so grateful to have him here as a part of our little family! He makes us smile, brings out the super sweetness in Drew, makes us laugh, loves to play, and brings such joy to us! We are so blessed!



"Happy Birthday to YOU!"

"singing" to his cake :)

more cake please!





playing peek-a-boo around the corner.... love that sweet little smile!

9 comments:

Ranisa said...

It really has gone by increadably too fast!

Ranisa said...

AND he is super cute!!!! I can't beieve I forgot to say that in my first post. Last week I was think that I was going to wish him a happy BD on Sunday...too bad I had sick kids. I'll have to do it here... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!

Crystal said...

I can't believe it has been a year already! He is soo cute!

Pugmire family said...

Kimra! Wow a year? My goodness weren't we just living at Lajolla? Now look at your adorable family. I hope you two plan on having a lot more because to stop here would be a crime, those boys are so cute! I just want to pinch thier little cheeks throught the computer. Miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy birthday Grant! We love you and miss you!

I'm glad he had such a wonderful birthday :)

LundHOMEpage said...

Happy Birthday little Grant. I thought about him the other day...october already wow he is one. And what a cute chunky little doll....so 27 lbs. wow, braden is still only 23 lbs. he is kind of a runt though.
Miss you all.

Jill said...

he is the cutest little chunk of baby boy! happy birthday!

Unknown said...

What a handsome chubby boy! I just love your boys and their fun laughing faces! Happy birthday to Grant!

Courtney said...

Kimra, he is too cute! I can't believe how big both of your boys are. It's been too long. I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well!