Thursday, January 21, 2010

A few of Grant's Favorite Things.....


"Singing" out of dad's mini hymn book. He'll carry this thing all around the house and just look at all the pages :)


Cars--the movie and/or case. If he's watching the movie, he's happy. If I say, 'No we're not watching Cars again', he's usually content to even just carry the movie case around the house.




Playing with balls. He'll shoot them in the hoop, throw them in the toy basket, and he'll even throw them at me and say, "Casssch".

Not only that, but he gets totally into watching basketball games too! Last week weekend we went to a girls HS game and Andy's church ball game. Both times Grant was so into it-- clapping at the right time, and totally watching. So funny!


Making his family laugh!!

Man, I love this kid!

3 comments:

BrittanyW said...

He is such a chunck! What a cutie! I want to kiss and pinch his cheeks. Your family picture in the leaves is darling! Sorry about all the exclamtation points. Hope you guys are doing well. I still have a Christmas card for you guys so when you get a chance will you email me your address? brittanywilkinson@Hotmail.com

Pugmire family said...

Too cute, I want to squeeze him!

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

hahaha he is a crack up! Those are such cute pictures. I love that last one. =) I can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait to see you all in a couple of months. =) Love ya!