Monday, March 15, 2010

Do we look alike?

I got to visit my family a couple of weeks ago (love doing that!), and happened to be looking through an old family picture album while I was there. I came across this picture:

Instantly I thought, "Oh my goodness!" That baby (me) looks just like my baby (grant)!


Granted, my baby is older and has lost that baby chub that is still clearly evident in the picture of me :) But still, can you see it? Or am I the only one?


3 comments:

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

I see it. I don't think he looks EXACTLY like you, but i definitely see similarities. =)

LundHOMEpage said...

oh my goodness is that your baby...how funny how much you two look alike.

Anonymous said...

Well let's see, he has your face shape, eyes, eyebrows, nose...alwesome. When I compare Piper's baby photos to mine we look like twins, but as an older little girl she looks so much like Brandon. It's neat to stare at photos and pick out the similarities and differences :P