Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Drew enjoyed a green day yesterday.... green pancakes, green grapes, green milk.


I have never loved eating food that was not its right color, but made my way through my green food, all for the sake of St. Patty's Day enjoyment for Drew :)


Andy.... well, I think Andy was secretly happy he had to leave early for work so he didn't have to eat those green things :)


Hope you all had a great Green Day!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I agree! And yes, Grant looks exactly like you when you were a baby. How cute!

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Belle wanted pink pasta sauce one birthday and it seriously looked like yoghurt on pasta. I couldn't eat it! My head kept telling me it was going to taste gross.

Unknown said...

How fun! It is strange to eat dyed food. :)

Anonymous said...

I love making green eggs and ham on St. Patty's day :)