When Drew became a sunbeam, we ordered the Friend magazine for him. This kid loves to get his own magazine, look through it each day, and loves it when we read him the stories from it. I love it too- so many awesome ideas! Yeah for the Friend!!
Cute! I used to love reading that, and looking at "friends in the news" or whatever that section was called that had a bunch of pictures of random kids from all over. I always always hoping i'd see someone i knew.... but never did. =(
We love the friend too! There is a really fun interactive friend website too! Would you like to stop by the blog some time? Send me an email and let me know if you like? xx Holly
4 comments:
Cute! I used to love reading that, and looking at "friends in the news" or whatever that section was called that had a bunch of pictures of random kids from all over. I always always hoping i'd see someone i knew.... but never did. =(
Kimra!! Aw, your family is ADORABLE. So glad to hear from you. Hope things are well! Love, Angie and Nick F.
We love the friend too! There is a really fun interactive friend website too!
Would you like to stop by the blog some time? Send me an email and let me know if you like?
xx
Holly
The perfect magazine! What a grown up boy, ( I still can't believe he is 4!)
And I do think that you and grant look the same in those pictures. It is amazing!
Post a Comment