Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This One (or 12) is for Andy

While walking around Central Park, we came across a bench with a plaque that said, "For Andy With all my Love" or something like that. We all laughed and thought it was pretty ironic that we noticed it.



As we looked down the row of benches, we noticed that about 12 of them were all "For Andy". Then, we saw the tree with the big rock underneath that had inscripted on it, "For Andy who I love with all my heart" Wow! This is his place! So we took a picture:



Andy's response to all this praise? "At least someone finally appreciates me" ;)

Andy declared that this should be his final resting spot. Of course, he takes all the credit for whatever great things this other "Andy" accomplished. ha ha

4 comments:

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Wow that is so cool! I googled to find out who THE andy was but couldn't solve the mystery. Must be your andy after all!!!
x
H

Delightful Domestic Science said...

oh wait maybe this is a clue -
http://www.centralpark.com/pages/general-info/adopt-a-bench.html

Aggieland Mom said...

How fun! So glad you got to go, I miss it there. Wish I could've stolen away in your suitcase. Wasn't Wicked AWESOME??? And front row, how did you do that?!!

Jen said...

wow that's so funny! this is definitely andy's spot!! :)