Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Night Fun

It all started when I asked the boys to act out the story I was telling. At one point they needed to be 'scared'. Grant was copying everything Drew did, and looked so darn cute-- we had to pull out the camera. Then things really got exciting/funny when we played "Do as I'm Doing"-- look at the determination on Grant's face!
Oh boy, can you feel the energy level rising?


Caught Drew in the middle of some strange jump move :) Kinda cool, though!

Here we go-- craziness at it's best! I can't keep myself from laughing every time I see this picture! Cute kid...

Man, I love my family!! There's nothing in the world that compares to playing, laughing, running, and loving with them!!

4 comments:

Delightful Domestic Science said...

WOW! Those are some really cool shots! They really brought a smile to my face. Each picture is so cute!
I love FHE, especially the game. We play the animal game and that can get really crazy, especially when props get involved :-) H and B acted out milking a cow once and I laughed really hard just from the mooing alone.

Kirsten and Steve said...

Those kids are adorable!! They crack me up! Miss you guys!

Courtney said...

Oh man, I love it! What a fun night!

Jill said...

That last picture made me crack up! What awesome boys!