Saturday, October 16, 2010

In Memory of Emma Jean

In honor of Infant Loss and Awareness day yesterday, I thought of my sweet little niece, Emma Jean. She lived for only nearly 3 hours, and the time was precious as our whole family was around and together. Babies are a gift from a loving Father in Heaven-- they are so close, and you can just feel it when they are so new :) What an amazing blessing!!!

My sister is an amazing woman!!! I Love Her!!!

If you want to read more about sweet Emma Jean, go here http://whitneyclayson.blogspot.com/.

If you want to learn more about infant loss and awareness day, go here http://www.causes.com/causes/257846/about.

3 comments:

Delightful Domestic Science said...

What a lovely post.
xx
H
ps I hope you don't mind sharing your gorgeous sister a little? Just a little, I promise to give her back.

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

You are so sweet Kimra! I just saw this post. I love you SO much!!! Thank you for remembering Emma. It means a lot to me! XOXO

Anonymous said...

What a precious little baby. Thank you for sharing her story with us :)