Monday, October 11, 2010

My little G man is TWO!

Happy 2nd Birthday Grant!
Two years ago today , you were this tiny little thing:

Today: not so tiny but still so sweet and cute!
Grant, you are such a joy in our lives-- we are so blessed to have you here in our family! You're love for anything cars, trains, planes makes me smile... your love to still cuddle with me makes my heart melt... your love for the piano makes me wonder... your love for your brother makes me happy... your love for books makes me marvel... WE LOVE YOU!!!

I know I say this all the time, but where does the time go? Seriously. Wow!

This is the only picture that I got of him looking at the camera-- other than this, he was way too into his new stuff to care about smiling :)

Grandma & Grandpa Burningham scored big with an all Thomas present-- he didn't want to open anything else after this :)

MMmmm... cake! He blew out his two birthday candles like a pro!


Later, playing the piano (something he loves to do quite often)... but, he couldn't be done with his new Thomas toy-- so, he's multi-tasking!

2 comments:

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Happy Birthday Grant! What a darling little boy you are.
xx
H

Pugmire family said...

They grow so fast. I think he is looking more and more like Drew. Such handsome little guys. And yes I wish we could see eachother soon. Evalyn would love love love Drew and Grant. I know its hard to visit everyone though when you are out of town. If you ever have a spare sec we are closer to provo now so we could always drive down to say hello when you are in town.
We need to catch up!