Monday, January 24, 2011

Dust it off....

Drew pulled out my Pilates Ab workout video today-- we had to dust it off before he could use it-- and then went to town! He said, "Mom, I need to exercise so I can be strong!" Okay, buddy-- great plan! (can I have some of that enthusiasm about exercising?!?!)

Check him out: (don't mind Grant whining in the background :)

He's been going for about 15 minutes already, and to tell you the truth, he's still out in the living room working out while I'm being a bum on the computer.... Something is wrong with this picutre.... :)

Man, I love my boys!!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Maybe he can do some exercising for me while he's at it. I'd sure appreciate it.

Delightful Domestic Science said...

I'd like to book a personal training session with Drew for next week please ;-)

LundHOMEpage said...

That's pretty funny...especially that you had to dust it off.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Jason said...

Funny--nice Drew. Maybe while he's in Utah he can work out with his Uncle Jason.

The Grush's said...

Daniel loved when I would exercise at home and use to be my reminder. He was always much more able to do things than I and then I would start to laugh because he was so cute and then I couldn't do anything.