Monday, February 21, 2011

Family is the best

Our trip to UT a couple of weeks ago was so incredibly fun-- it's not often that we have both families so close together and get to see them both throughout the week.

My whole family was there for my sister's wedding, and half of Andy's family lives there, so we got to spend some quality time with everyone-- which was awesome!

Half of the Bham Fam-- two brothers live out of state and sister Chels wasn't here for this pic
Our boys were so confused when we'd leave G&G Bham's house and say, now we're going to see G&G Clayson-- they got a double dose of the loving grandparents, which they LOVED!The growing Clayson Fam :)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love your new family picture! Glad you had fun in Utah.

Ranisa said...

This is so sad, I knew that you guys were headed to Utah and I have been Blog Stalking.....I just knew that you would post some great pictures of Whitney and her wedding. I love weddings and she is so pretty I was just sure that she was going to be a beautiful bride. Thanks for sharing! The new family pic is super cute at the top. Glad to hear that you had a great time. You are look fabulous. Your hair is getting super long, and the boys are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so wonderful. Love the new layout and all of the new photos! Let's see some belly shots ;)

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

I love your new family pic at the top, it is ADORABLE! Looks like you guys had fun at Whit's wedding, I wish I could have flown down for it soo bad!

Kim L said...

Family really is the best!! So happy you guys were able to go and play with both sides of the family. Your sister's wedding was beautiful too! I LOVE that Drew took his job so seriously. What a great kid. :)