Friday, March 18, 2011

Grant Says...

Mostly for grandparents to hear -- I ask him to say this word a lot just because I think he says it so darn cute! Of course, I'm not biased or anything.... :)

By way of translation: he's asking to watch the movie "Pocahontas"

5 comments:

Jason said...

That's funny and so cute!

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Awwwwww!

Courtney said...

This is precious! I love it!

Ranisa said...

He seems so much older than Evan! that is more than the 4 days that it is. Grant is doing great on his talking and understanding of things. He is at a completely different level. Right now I am battling Evan running away. Right out the front door. I need to make it to the Home Improvement store and get a lock we can install at the top of the door. I am sure that as soon as I do that he learn to get out the window! Poor kid is going to be trapped in the high chair all day.

LundHOMEpage said...

That is so funny! He's a cutie.