Monday, April 18, 2011
Not made for yoga
I turned on some yoga program I found on the tv this morning-- Well, it took me about one minute to realize that it was just not going to work with my 37 + week baby belly :) Grant, on the other hand, wanted to keep doing it. So, like any nice mother (right...), I sat down on the couch and watched him go at it for a few minutes. They finally got to some position where you had to bend over with your arms out to the side or something. Grant was following right along until--- crash -- he fell flat onto his face!!! I couldn't help it and just started laughing, it was so funny!!! He just lay there for a minute trying to decide what happened, I think, and eventually when he realized I was laughing he just started crying. Poor kid :) I did run over and comfort him-- I'm not that mean -- but the sight of it just caught me so funny!! Guess the poor kid takes after his mother-- we are not made for yoga :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny! However, I was hoping for a few pictures of you and your cute 37 week baby belly. I have noticed there aren't many prego pics in your blog :( I know not usually any lady's favorite time to take pics...but if you could just for me work on that one I would be much obliged. Love ya!
Post a Comment