Monday, March 26, 2012

Boys oh Boys...

These boys are crazy!  One of their favorite games (Andy included :) is "hide from mommy".  They'll be all sneaky around me and do crazy things all the while trying to not be seen by me.  I love it because they usually end up laughing so hard together. 
Anyway, yesterday was another round of this game.  I came into our bedroom to grab something, and this is what I saw:
They were all hiding in their "fort" so I couldn't see them.

I whipped off the sheet to find this pile of cuties:

Silly kids (and yes, I'm including my husband in that description ;)  Oh how I love them all!

4 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

So cute and so fun!

Aggieland Mom said...

Love, love, love! What a handsome pile of boys.

April Bishop said...

Your boys are so adorable! It's fun to see how much your family has grown! =)

Cammy Patton said...

Okay Kimra :) it's almost been a year since you've posted and we're getting withdrawals! For real... we need the inside scoop :)