Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apparently, my body loves being pregnant

I guess both Grant and my body (without my permission, mind you...) have decided that they like life the way it is. I, on the other hand, am soooo anxious to get this little guy here! The official due date is tomorrow, when I have my- hopefully- final doctor's visit and I'll have an ultrasound to check on him and everything. We'll see from there. My mom comes into town on Saturday (YAY!!), and we're hoping to have him here by then.

Last night Drew made a prediciton. The conversation went a little something like this:

Me: "Drew, is the baby coming soon?"
Drew: "No"
Aunt Chelsey: "Is the baby coming tomorrow?"
Drew: "Yes!"
Aunt Chelsey: "Is the baby coming tomorrow morning, or tomorrow afternoon?"
Drew: "NO! Night!"
Me: "Tomorrow night?"
Drew: "Yeah. Night. Waters. Whoooooosh."

So, we figure he's trying to tell us my water will break tonight. Ha ha ha (Mind you, he really has no idea what's about to happen!) We'll see if he's right....

Keep checking for pictures! I vow to not post again until we're a family of four! Ü


Here's a random picture of Drew and his friend Ava that I took today-- they're one month apart exactly, and have been buddies since birth!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Here I am again.... checking to see if you've had that baby! I was eight days overdue with Jenna and it was the worst eight days of my life. I can understand that anxious feeling you're having! When you go in for your appointment today I hope your doctor says, "Let's have this baby NOW!"

Aggieland Mom said...

I keep checking back too! Can't wait to see pictures of little Grant. Maybe tonights the night!! I'll cross my fingers for you!

Anonymous said...

Sending best vibes for an awesome labour and birth.
Yay for Mumma's!

xo H

Pugmire family said...

Ok so since you are not blogging until Grant is here I did a little spy work and saw you left a comment on Jens blog today....so that means no baby yet!!! I will keep you in my prayers. Hey-we still have some time before the night is through, anything could happen:)