Andy Kimra Drew Grant Mack
AHHHH...I miss ALL of you GUYS!!!! Drewb and Gbaby are SOOOO CUTE
Now that is hilarious! Kids know exactly what they want and they tell it like it is. :) Can't wait to see the new van!! Exciting!
Ok if I would have scrolled DOWN first, I would have seen the new van! It is awesome!! :) Congratulations
That is so funny!!! I need to get me a van.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AHHHH...I miss ALL of you GUYS!!!! Drewb and Gbaby are SOOOO CUTE
Now that is hilarious! Kids know exactly what they want and they tell it like it is. :) Can't wait to see the new van!! Exciting!
Ok if I would have scrolled DOWN first, I would have seen the new van! It is awesome!! :) Congratulations
That is so funny!!! I need to get me a van.
Post a Comment