Grant loves to walk along any furniture-- here is he walking around the chairs under the kitchen table-- what a cutie :)

Those stinkin' Japanese Beetles are everywhere! I guess someone enjoys them, though--Drew loves to catch them and look at them

Grant's new favorite thing to do-- stand at the piano and play it

Playing through the sliding glass door

I sure love these boys!!!!!!
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Grant is cruizin' already. That's crazy. Love the pictures! Drew and Grant are adorable!!!
Kimra, those boys are so dang adorable. I just want to squeeze them!!
You guys are so lucky to have a piano for that cute little Grant to play! =) I expect good things out of that one!
Grant is looking more and more like Drew! Wow, he is walking too, oh so much fun. Soon they will be playing ball outside and wrestling each other.
Post a Comment