Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

There's nothing like a good snowstorm to really get you in the mood for the holidays. That's exactly what we've had the last two days, and I love it!


I love looking out my window to snow covered trees-- so beautiful!

This morning Andy was out shoveling the 8 + inches off of our driveway, so we all decided to go out and join him.


This is the first time Grant has experienced snow, and I think he really loves it.


(Even when his brother packs snow all around him in his sled)

Drew had a blast, no matter how long it took him to get up after he'd fall (due to the many layers in an effort to keep him warm :)




And, the first Bham Family Snowman of the '09-'10 winter (mohawk and all :)



1 comment:

Aggieland Mom said...

We have the same thing going on here! Makes it feel like Christmas is really on its way!