Wednesday, December 9, 2009

O Christmas Train, O Christmas Train....

In the mind of Drew, trains are IT. I mean, this boy loves trains! So, when a sweet elderly lady in our ward called yesterday to tell me that she wanted my boys to have her late husband's Christmas Train, I graciously accepted.



We went straight home from picking it up, tried to set it up around the Christmas Tree (it's too big for the small space we have there) , and eventually got it all set up in Drew's room. Boy, is he excited!

Grant loves it just as much, but doesn't quite have the self restraint to not continually pull it off the tracks. Drew is so sweet with him, and gently puts his arm around him as they watch it go round and round (whether it's done out of love or restraint, I'm still not sure-- I honestly think it's a little of both :)

Man, I love these kids!!


{Grant is laughing}

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, I love how Drew has his arm around Grant! Love the snowman too. I haven't braved the cold yet but will have to in a little bit here. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

They're getting so big! I love seeing them sitting together :)

Pugmire family said...

LOVE your new family pictures, the colors are so perfect. Oh those boys...so cute. Oh, and to respond to your comment, no baby yet. Any day now...

Aggieland Mom said...

Oh Alex would be in HEAVEN. Although, he wouldn't share as well as Drew. He won't let Ivy play with anything! Your family pictures are GORGEOUS. Drew is a crack-up, I can see him picking up the "booty" comment from Andy! haha

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful family picture, I am so jealous of your FALL colors. (we don't get that in TX)

I love your boys, they are having such a fun time in all those pictures. And Christmas Train is the coolest!

Jason said...

Cute pictures!

April Bishop said...

I LOVE the picture you have with your title. What a great family picture!