Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This year we had such a great time in Utah celebrating Christmas- it was hard to pack up and fly home yesterday. With all 22 members of the Burningham family together, we sure did a lot of laughing, dancing, game playing, talking, and just having a great time! I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked, but here's a real quick run down of our good ol' time :)

Santa and Mrs. Claus (aka a couple in my in-law's ward) came to visit the kids on Christmas Eve. Can you tell how much Grant loved it? ;)


Claire (age 2 1/2) wanted nothing more than to hold her cousin Baby Grant- who is just about as tall as her and weighs more than she does. I couldn't resist this picture of him squishing her :) She is so sweet and just loved him to bits!

Drew's first ice skating experience

It's a party at the family dance/kareoke night! What fun!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2010!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah! You're back. Looks like you guys had fun. The karaoke and dance night looks like it was fun.

Aggieland Mom said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time! Love the cousin picture... poor Grant! haha And I love that you are all dancing and doing kareoke together, that is an awesome family tradition.

Jen said...

hahaha i LOVE that picture of Grant and his "older" cousin!