Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My little man is all grown up :)

If going to preschool makes him all grown up-- I can't believe he's old enough for that already!

I'm thrilled thinking about all the fun things he'll be doing! He had an absolute blast on his first day-- something I'm sure will not change. He's already counting down to Thursday, when he gets to go again.

I don't know who was more excited yesterday- me or him. What a fun time-- I can't believe the range of emotions I feel. In one breath I'm completely excited and in the other I'm wishing he was my little baby again-- it goes by too fast! BUT, I am really loving this part of life, and find myself mostly giddy with excitement for him!

Here, he's too excited to get to his work-- he didn't look at me long enough to get him smiling at the camera ;)

2 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

I know what you mean! Alex has been in school for over 2 weeks now and I'm totally over the missing him part though! haha =) Drew looks so happy, what a handsome stud.

LundHOMEpage said...

How fun! I can't wait until Braden goes to preschool I am pretty sure he will start at three...if he makes to age three. HA! Guess I am just ready for the terrible twos to be over. Drew looks so old! And Grant is two this month, wow! So do I hear a number three anytime soon. lol I had a dream I was pregnant again...that was more like a nightmare since Emmitt is only 4 months. :)