Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

This year for Halloween was pretty quiet and chill... We had a little Halloween party at Drew's preschool (the only place I got pictures) and then Andy was out of town for the Trunk-or-Treat- so it was just me and the boys.
Even though it was 'quiet'compared to a regular Halloween, the boys still had a blast and still totally stocked up on candy-- oh my-- those trunk-or-treats will do it to ya! :)

My Pirate Grant :)


My MotoCross Driver Drew with Iron Man friend at his school party...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kimra, it's good to be blogging again and see what's happening all around the country. You have the cutest boys and I can't believe Grant is 2, and I LOVE his spikey hair. What fun adventures your boys have with you two. Enjoy your beautiful fall leaves around you. Im jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Jason said...

Grant's little smiling face with whiskers is perfect for a pirate! :)