Sunday, November 21, 2010

On the way...

In our family there are quite a few good things on their way...

#1-- Thanksgiving! Time to play with daddy and eat good food :)

#2-- Christmas- we get to spend in in FL (who wouldn't want that?!?) with my awesome family!

#3-- My sister's wedding-- we get to drive out to UT for this special, special day!! We'll get to see my family, Andy's family, and lots and lots of extended family (can't wait!)

#4-- Saving the best for last :) A new baby!!! Coming in early May 2011 we get to add another little person to our bunch. Can't wait!!!!!

#4a-- A new baby always brings a slew of visitors, which we always love!!

13 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on the coming baby! We're excited for you guys.

Ranisa said...

Ah Kimra I am so super excited for you guys! You are such an great mom. I thought you were glowing. Congradulations guys!!!

Crystal said...

That is so exciting congrats! I have wondered when number 3 will come! Congrats

JLMartin said...

I'm so excited for you! You make the most beautiful kids! :) We just might be headed to FL for Christmas too...we'll watch for you. :)

Pugmire family said...

yay!!!! I am so happy for you! Can you believe it? It feels like we were just in college and now you have a beautiful family. I cant express how much I wish we lived closer.Hope to somehow see you soon! Congratulations to you and Andy. I cant wait to hear if you will have a boy or girl.Love ya-

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Such beautiful news! Isn't there so much to look forward to in life?
xx
H

Kristen said...

Congrats! Great minds must think alike, because we're due in May too! I can't wait to see if you guys are having a boy or girl! =) Yay!

Jill said...

Congratulations! May is the perfect time to have a baby - not too hot, not too cold! I'm secretly hoping you have a girl next! But 3 boys would be half a bball team, right? I'm sure Andy would love that!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm happy/excited for you! Also-Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

That's so exiting!!! I agree, May is the best time to have a baby...having had two in that month ;)Congrats!!!

Courtney said...

Congrats! Congrats! How exciting to be looking forward to a new baby. :)
The silly pile and cool pile is hilarious! I know I haven't met your boys, but I just love them! So stinkin cute!

Cammy Patton said...

Congratulations again!

LundHOMEpage said...

Yeah!! I just heard I've been without Internet for a month so I'm a little behind. So happy for u!!!