Monday, March 14, 2011

Drew Says...

Dinner time is sometimes {okay, a lot of times :) } interesting at our home-- seeing how many bites of food we can get our boys to eat is always a trick :) Andy's so good at the whole reverse psychology thing-- Drew falls for it pretty consistently ("Drew, don't eat those vegetables so I can be stronger than you when we wrestle!")


Well, tonight Andy was off helping Grant with something, so it was just me and Drew at the table. Drew wanted to be done (after only about 2 bites of food), and I said, "No, you need to eat your peas and chicken all gone, and then three bites of your rice if you want any family night treat" (that'll get him I thought)



To which Drew replies, "Man! You're one weird woman!"



Makes me laugh!!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hilarious!

Kim L said...

What can we say Kimra..... perhaps Drew is right! LOL Just kidding! I love the things kids' say!!

Courtney said...

What a funny kid! Looking at this picture of him, he totally looks like his Grandpa Clayson. How fun!

Ranisa said...

What a great sence of humor!

LundHOMEpage said...

That's funny cause Braden calls me Young Lady. Where do our boys come up with these things??

Luke and Kate Darby said...

That is so funny. It is so crazy what they pick up. By the way, I love your family picture at the top of your blog. You all look so great. Your little guys are so cute.