But I don't have the heart.

Every time I go to throw away a picture, I see how cute Drew wrote his little name, or the adorable little details he put into his pictures, and I can't do it.... Maybe it'll be easier now that I have a picture of these sweet little pictures :)
6 comments:
I have the same problem. I put Blake and Caleb's pictures in a three ring binder, because I keep telling myself that one day they will want to see them again and I can't bring myself to toss 'em! :)
I love the three-ring binder idea!! Buy the really thick one and save them. My kids seems to be going thru a 500 pg. pack of copy paper every week. I should save some....but I am going crazy with it. Hormones...hormones....I need to keep the crabbies away.
I take pictures of all of Piper's artwork, arranged on the walls. I end up saving a few extra-special ones and give the rest to Grandma. I know how you feel :)
I like to scan or take a photo of really special pictures. My friend has an archive box that she keeps pictures in :-)
xx
H
PS am excited to see your days ticking down for baby to arrive!
Yup. Have the same problem. Only this is what our fridge AND front door look like. Maybe I should take a picture too, that might make me feel better. Only I'm sure Alex would notice even if one of his pictures was missing...
My friend takes pictures of all her kids art projects and then makes a photo book (at shutterfly, but there are a lot of different places to do it. I really like blurb) at the end of the year for her kids to have. I have started doing that. I also got a cord from ikea that I hung in Matthew's room. It has clips so I can hang up his pictures. her is the link http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60075295 so you can see what I am talking about.
Post a Comment