Monday, September 26, 2011

Drew is in Kindergarten!

No way is my little Drew-B old enough for school!  I swear, he was just born!  BUT, he has grown up and is so excited to be in kindergarten :)  He is loving it, and already learning so much!  I was worried that all day would be too much for him, but he seems to have adjusted very well.  I am pleasantly surprised :)  Grant, Mack and I have some quiet days, and we all anxiously await for Drew to get home!

My sweet little Drew on his first day--
 Getting off the bus at school : he insisted on riding the bus, even though mom wanted to drop him off on his first day.  No way.  He is a big boy who rides the bus now!  :)  His bus driver is the nicest man ever, which is just wonderful!
 Sitting at his table in his classroom: all grown up!
WE LOVE YOU, DREW!

No comments: