Monday, September 26, 2011

Lots of Updates and New Family photos

I have been MIA on my blog for quite some time... lots going on (including a traveling husband! He already has Costa Rica, Israel, Germany, and Jordan under his belt :) but I wanted to finally post a few new fun things:  So, feel free to keep scrolling down if you want to see more pictures of my cutie boys :)

A few weeks ago my friend Jamie offered to take our family pictures-- she got a new camera and wanted to get in some practice.  Of course we agreed!  She did a great job capturing our family and we love the pictures!

Thanks, Jamie!!!







7 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

LOVE the updates and OHMYGOODNESS are your boys adorable or what?? The smile on that Mack kills me! What an adorable baby. I want to kiss his neck rolls too!! hahaha Emmett has a double chin but I think Mack has got him beat! Drew has turned into quite the young man... I couldn't believe how much more grown up he looks in these new pictures. And dear little Grant, what a cutie sitting there reading to his brother. Love it. That pic at the top with all of you is gorgeous too!! You're a hot mama!

Lindsey said...

She did a great job! I love them!

Luke and Kate Darby said...

Your boys are so cute. Love the pictures. I love the family picture and the one where Drew is trying to hold Grant's hand, so sweet.

Cammy Patton said...

Your pictures look great! I loved reading all of your updates. I can't believe how much your boys have grown up! Loved: the missionary attire, Drew climbing up the wall, and MACK TRUCK. SO fun!

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Hi Kimra,
I LOVE the pictures your friend took! The picture you've used for your header is my favourite! What a good looking bunch you are :-)
Really love your updates!
x
H

Julie said...

Like eveyone else said, I love the pictures! Your boys are adorable of course, but I love the pictures of you too. You have such a beautiful smile!

Kirsten and Steve said...

These pics look awesome! I love friends who want to practice photography! What a great update on your Fam! We miss you guys!