Our Mack is already 4.5 months old... don't want to talk about that. Too fast! Too fast. But oh, so fun at the same time :) He has really grown up and developed a little personality that is so sweet and tender.
This little guy LOVES to be held. And if he's not being held, he'd prefer to have someone right in his face talking to him and smiling at him. He wants to be right in the thick of the action.
Or sleeping, which he does really well :)
And, one of my favorite features about him (other than his adorable smile and teenaged boy burps :) is his little neck fat roll-- seriously? Have you seen something so cute on a baby's neck?? This picture doesn't even do it justice- this kid has got some rolls I tell ya:
And check out that double chin that's just been getting bigger since birth: ( I love it! )
I know I've said this before, but it's true again: I can't stop kissing all these rolls all. the. time. Seriously. This poor kid probably wonders why he was sent to a home where his mother mauls him every second of every day ;) Man, I just love him so much!
But really, he is such a good, happy baby and we're so blessed to have him here in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment