That's great! I think Braden has done things like that and he is two and a half....but lately if I am taking a shower and he is awake he wants to take a shower too. At some point I am sure we will have to end the mommy/braden showers. Lately I have been trying to get up earlier so I can be ready before he wakes up. That seems to work. Glad you got pics of this though!
2 comments:
That's great! I think Braden has done things like that and he is two and a half....but lately if I am taking a shower and he is awake he wants to take a shower too. At some point I am sure we will have to end the mommy/braden showers. Lately I have been trying to get up earlier so I can be ready before he wakes up. That seems to work.
Glad you got pics of this though!
Oh no! How cute :)
Post a Comment