One thing I hate about this time of year is the flies.... argh! And, with little guys running in and out all day long, they are always plentiful around here.

Try as I may, and can rarely get one with a swatter. --I guess some hand-eye cooridnation would be helpful :)- I used to just wait for Andy to get home and get 'em all for me. Lately, though, we haven't had to wait. This little Mr. is quite the fly catcher! Seriously. He loves doing it, and I love him more for getting all those little pests out of the way.

{Imagine him exclaiming "Gotcha!" here :) }
4 comments:
That is awesome! LOL
I need him over here as well! You and Andy looked exactly the same 6 1/2 years ago! Congratulations on your anniversary!
By the way, I'm making curtains for the baby's room...sometime soon, if you think of something to sew, let me know and we can get together.
I love it! What a funny kid. And the pretzel fairy thing is hilarious!!
Kids are amazing! I also have a tough time with the swatter and then Brandon will bring me a dead fly that he's caught with his hands. Disgusting, but amazing.
Post a Comment