Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun Times

We have had a great summer-- I just wish it would s l o w d o w n!!

This weekend we had our good friends the Courtrights come and visit-- we go way back to the good ol' married student ward at BYUI. We had so much fun just lounging and laughing and reminiscing.

Alex and Drew were instant buds and had a great time together (until they both wanted the same toy... oh, four year olds! :) They really did hit it off and Drew keeps saying to me, "I really miss Alex!"



Their sweet little Ivy is just so stinkin cute! I told Nicole today... "You really can leave here here, I won't mind!" :) Such a sweet little adorable girl!!

I can't wait til next week when my mom gets to come visit for my birthday (yay!)-- projects here we come!

Then we'll be headed into my most favorite time of the year- fall! Getting ready for seminary and preschool!

1 comment:

Aggieland Mom said...

You are so sweet. We had a great time and we miss you guys already!