Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Married Son

I know, you're thinking, 'he's only four... c'mon!'

But no, really, according to him and his bff Ava, they're already married. Oh, how I love those two cuties!!
One of their choices of activity when playing together? Draw pictures of when they got married. They're very precise, never forgetting Ava's beautiful curly hair and the heart of love between them ;)
Ava's Rendition:

Drew's Rendition:
I love these kids, and I love that they're such great friends! We'll see how they describe their relationship 10 years from now :)

3 comments:

Kirsten and Steve said...

haha...I love it! I can't believe that Drew fell asleep under his bed! That is awesome! You have some cute, hilarious kids!

Lindsey said...

They both have good taste. You'll have to keep the wedding pictures to show them when they're older.

Delightful Domestic Science said...

Oh you SO have to frame those :-)